I moved around a lot over the past year and ended up putting a bunch of old t-shirts into a trunk and forgetting about them. My one-o-clock-in-the-morning brain decided now was a good time to go through the trunk and get rid of all those old shirts I never wear. It turns out we Mozillians used to really like making t-shirts. Below is a pile of shirts I found from around 2005-2011 or so. How many can you identify?
- OH: "I only mocked this up to show that it's a bad idea." UX team tells it like it is. 6 days ago
- currently witnessing a dance off on the rough streets of portland 2 weeks ago
- "If you make it sound good on crappy speakers it will sound good everywhere." - deep thoughts with DJ @kumar303 2 weeks ago
- I'm pretty sure if I was sprinting the entire #PortlandThorns team could still run circles around me. Literally, I mean. Good game today. 4 weeks ago
- OH: "Maybe you should be less honest on first dates." 2 months ago